Saturday, February 6, 2010

the baby elephant.....( continued)

so i missed a month on blogging..........ok FINE!I MISSED MORE THAN A MONTH ON BLOGGING!!!!( sighs) this will make it up to you......

PEANUT THE ELEPHANT(continued)

so we took the baby elephant home with us.....
it turns out the baby elephant was peanut's
niece..... so we had to move so peanut wouldn't find us.....and me and jack
named him...............( I FORGOT WHAT WE NAMED HIM!!!!!)
ANYWAY, she is now 8 months old and she HATES PEANUTS:)!!!!
weird huh?But she does like In-n-Out burger............SOOOOOOO
she lives in the garage...and i always go out to play with her ... ( actually never,but she still likes me) AND SHE IS INVISIBLE!!!( IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN)i feed her bananas,blueberries,and club penguin membership cards.( of course, first i use the code on the card:)!!! SHE GIVES ME RIDES AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!(after i clean my room and finish my homework) SO ya! ask jack if u want more information!!


3 comments:

Beeswax said...

I didin;t think an elephant would fit in either garage, with all the crud in there!

Claire said...

I'm going to have to ask Jack for more information. ;)

Moringa India said...

Thank you for sharing the post.kindly visit us @ Moringa Seeds Supplier in India - Moringa India