Saturday, October 10, 2009

nutty the beaver.

it said it a ll in the title. aparently, peanut HAD a friend named nutty who is a beaver. HE WANTS TO DESTROY MY FAMILY! THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN YOU STINKEN BEAVER! i'm going to court on monday.i am going to sew him for a million bucks~$$CHA-CHING$$!













votes: every time i make a post i will make a new vote. this post's vote is : WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY? to put your vote in just comment . i will anonce the winner when i have atleast 3 votes.


ideas for new posts needed........................... comment!





3 comments:

jackpot said...

Hmmmm. I think the best holiday is Christmas. Not just because of the resents! (But a big part!)

-Jack (Jackpot)

jackpot said...

Umm Jane I think Five is to many. It should be at least three. (Just suggesting)

jt said...

I like thanksgiving because I like to cook and eat. I am not thankful for dishes though!!

Aunt Jane.