Tuesday, June 2, 2009

hello mother and father.

                             hello " mother" and "father" said i who was then swiped it the eye with a pie. eye-yie -yie! said i . I have been swiped in the eye! ( whatever that means.)  so the i went out into the world to find myself a    job . " oh bob! i will never find a job ! oh bob!"( i got that from a really romantic movie) " "yes you will find a job you blob!" "no i won't bob oh bob!" then he swiped me in the eye with a pie! " why does everyone keep doing that!" said i  both annoyed and wanting to fly. then  as  quick as a speeding  fly,  i flew! but then i fell down . but then iflew! but then i fell down again. then bob came over and kissed me on the cheek."eeeeeeew  !!!!" i said " your a piece of poo ! than i ran away into a  jungle and a the only thing i remember is  seeing  a  big, giant worm thing  ( i think its called a  skake) sqeezing  around me and i blacked out. then i was sent to the hospital.            



                                         the end. ( the skake was a  actually a snake, if you didn't know)


 


                               

5 comments:

jackpot said...

Excuse me?
People these days.......

Beeswax said...

wow, I wish someone would swipe me in the eye with a pie. I am hungry.

Pokejane said...

thanks for leaving me a comment

Pokejane said...

eidojaoj;kjokjkjdjoc[zodkc;zcdzdczxcx

Pokejane said...

boom- shaca shaca shaca BOOM