Saturday, June 21, 2008

IM GOING TO A PLAY!

IM GO ING TO A PLAY! it's called my fair laidie ! im going with grandma layton and my aunt jen. OH, and my mom.but before the play,we're going to a place called house of tricks.(ITS A RESRANT).I'M whering a dress that grandma layton got me.i 'm going to put my hair in rollers.
i hope it's for kids my age ( 7). right know im going to go ask my mom if i can paint my nails. ta ta!






she said no. but before i asked her,i went to her room .she told me that i had to put my rollers in. then she showed me a you tube video ( its called charlie bit my finger). and THEN i asked her.




its 4:03 pm . she said we would leave in 20 or 30 min.

ta ta!



oh grate the elaphant. no you can not go to the play with me. no we do not - HEY WHY WOULD WE HAVE SECRET DOOR THAT FALLS DOWN WHAEN YOU PULL A RED LEVER? CRASH! um i don't know wat that was. hey where did you get those peanuts? oh no ! he pulled the red lever !

1 comment:

jt said...

Hello Jane, How was the musical? How was dinner? I hope you had a nice time out with the girls!

see you soon,
Aunt Jane